Pneumatic combined electromagnetic shockwave machine for physiotherapy
Electromagnetic & Pneumatic ballistic shock wave machinePneumatic Ballistic Shock Wave & Electromagnetic shock wave Equipment, is mainly for physical therapy treatment, sports injury recovery, rehabitation therapy, cellulite reduction and ED therapy. It can be applied to 10 different body parts like elbow, hand and other parts.
Handle and tipsThis is our double channels shock wave therapy machine with 2 handle. One is electromagnetic shockwave handle, another one is pneumatic shockwave handle.
Pneumatic handle with 11pcs tips.( 5 pcs flat form, 3 pcs radial form, 3 pcs focus form)
Electromagnetic handle with 7 pcs tips (Including 2 pcs special ED treat tips )
Feature1.The system will recommend the suitable tips according to different body parts
2. Electromagnetic handle digital handle can adjust the frequency and energy
3. Electromagnetic handle display real temperature and total impact counterInterface
Shockwave for ED Therapy
Most men suffering from erectile dysfunction have vascular problems affecting the vessels that supply blood to the cavernous bodies of the penis, resulting in a decreased ability to develop and maintain an erection. The end result is an inadequate blood-flow followed by premature draining of an already reduced amount of blood from the cavernous bodies meaning an erection is not achieved. Shockwave Therapy for ED of this type can be a highly effective treatment.
Erectile Dysfunction due to Blood flow
• utilizes high frequency, low- intensity sound waves to improve blood flow to the penis. The sound waves repair aged blood vessels, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and remove decades of micro-plaque.
• Over 80% of Erectile Dysfunction issues are caused by poor blood flow.
• 52% of Men suffer from some form of ED
Shockwave Physiotherapy Pain Removal
Shockwave therapy is a modality that is becoming more common in physiotherapy. Using a much lower energy than in medical applications, shockwave therapy, or extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT), is used in the treatment of many musculoskeletal conditions, primarily those involving connective tissues such as ligaments and tendons.
Shockwave therapy is most suited for people who have chronic (ie greater than six weeks) tendinopathies (commonly referred to as tendinitis) which haven't responded to other treatment; these include: tennis elbow, achilles, rotator cuff, plantar fasciitis, jumpers knee, calcific tendinitis of the shoulder. These could be as a result of sport, overuse, or repetitive strain.
Shockwave therapy has shown to effectively treat the following conditions:
Acoustic shock wave therapy for celluliteThe effects of acoustic wave therapy on biologic tissue, including stimulation of micro-circulation and improvement of cell permeability. The pressure breaks up the collagen and releases the skin, allowing a smoother surface. The thickened dermis helps to reduce the protrusion of fat into the dermis. Again, this reduces the appearance of cellulite. With its ability to impact both of the major causes of cellulite, AWT is uniquely suited to improving the appearance of cellulite. Acoustic Wave therapy has also been used in pain control, it over stimulates nerves and increases blood flow to treated areas. This makes the treatments comfortable. At higher frequencies, the radial head can also increase muscle tone without exercise.The Effect of Acoustic Wave Therapy1. Disrupts the connective tissue to firm and smooth the skin
- Feet - heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, Achilles
- Shoulder - calcific tendinosis of rotator cuff muscles
- Knee - patellar tendonitis
- Hip - bursitis
- Lower leg - shin splints
- Upper leg - Iliotibial band friction syndrom tendonitis
- Elbow - tennis and golfers elbow
- Back pain - lumbar and cervical spine regions and chronic muscular pain
2. Causes neo-vascularization, improving circulatory exchanges (the root cause of the problem)
3. Initiates an inflammatory process in the skin, leading to thicker, more elastic skin through collagen production
4. The elasticity of the connective tissue is restored and the skin is smoother, thicker and more elastic with a noticeable improvement to the skin texture.Some common indicationsHeel spur & plantar fasciitis
Achille's tendinitis & bursitis
Tibialis anterior syndrome
Patellar tendinopathy (jumper's knee)
Painful shoulder (calcification, tendonitis, impingement syndrome)
Exostoses of small hand joints in case of grade 1 arthrosis
1. High effectiveness,fast relieve pain.
2. Noninvasive,no anesthetic,convenient and fast.
3. Each nursing only 20 minutes,5-10 nursing each session.
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatment
Our ServiceAbout our company
|Pneumatic energy||0.5 - 6 Bar|
|Pneumatic frequency||1 - 21Hz|
|Pneumatic tips||11pcs |
|Screen||10.4 inch size colorful touch screen|
|Electromagnetic energy||5 - 200mj|
|Electromagnetic frequency||1 - 16Hz|
Kapha tech is manufacture. we produced shockwave therapy cryolipolsis hydro facial etc beauty machine.we can OEM or ODM to you.We stick to the principle of quality first, To perfect our service, we provide the products with good quality and Sonable price. Pneumatic combined electromagnetic shockwave machine for physiotherapy